This week, I ave mostly been . . .

JD09

I'm not modding, I'm improving
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
In the style of Jesse from the Fast Show, what have you been up to this week?

Jessie.jpg

This week, I ave mostly been eating raaaaaassberry poptaaaaaarts.

Mainly shaving and cleaning cars I think!.

Had some time off work but back in tomorrow...booooo.

Working whilst people are sleeping :keule:

Working whilst people are sleeping :keule:

Welcome to my world mate. Saying that if most of the general public are asleep when I'm at work it means I dont have to deal with them!

Welcome to my world mate. Saying that if most of the general public are asleep when I'm at work it means I dont have to deal with them!
apart from the ones trying to take advantage of the dark

Wasn't there an article recently about a policeman who was done for spotting dogging and joining in?

Working 12 hour's a day and worrying about my A4................HURRY AWSOME GTI and send me my exhaust already..

I read about that cop that literally got caught with his pants down...and no it wasnt me :)

My nightime activity is sneaking about trying to catch herberts :)

I have been nursing my poor teething son!!!

So a lack of sleep and constant moaning is all I have had.

I've been working and getting ready for my holiday! Im off tomorrow at 3pm! Cannot wait! Sun, sea and alcohol here i come!!!!

Uni Exams, how exciting.

Feel your pain.. Revision is crappy.

Tom if you see a silver fiesta (with white number plate lights) dogging, just excuse it, tis only me :p

working and looking after the kids, and cleaning about 5000 green fly off the front of my car that I hit at 70 ish on the motorway. Must have gone through a cloud of them as I thought it was raining as they went splat splat splat on the screen

working and looking after the kids, and cleaning about 5000 green fly off the front of my car that I hit at 70 ish on the motorway. Must have gone through a cloud of them as I thought it was raining as they went splat splat splat on the screen

Haha, I know exactly what you mean dude. Doing 75ish on the M6 Toll road(yes I paid a fiver for clear traffic!) and splat, thought it started to rain, and the missus goes 'OMG! look at our windscreen!!', hundred dead buggers!

I started working nights this week, feel like the living dead at the moment....

Mostly practising my tae kwondo ready for my next grading in 3 weeks time :readit: