1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This stupid weather!

Big_Dave Mar 4, 2012

1. Big_Dave

Big_Dave Member

Got up early to watch last nights nationwide NASCAR race then thought I'd wash the cars. So I get all the gear out then step outside only to find it bloody snowing! Typical. Anyway rant over.

2. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

Hahah! Yesterday was perfect car washing weather, but I didn't bother, because I knew today was going to be an absolute pig.

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Wet here, and damn cold too! Spring is not yet sprung after all, although it's starting to brighten up though.

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

This time last Sunday, Mrs jdp1962 and I were strolling along the East Cliff at Bournemouth in bright sunshine, tucking into Harry Ramsden's fish and chips, followed by 99s.

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

It's bright and breezy now, but I think you'd need to hold onto your hat!