1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is the funniest thing i have seen for a long time...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by ALPINE, Mar 19, 2010.

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

i have not laughed so hard for ages!! 10 mins flat with tears the lot!! it prob even aint that funny!

[​IMG]

pissing me self!!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet
    VCDS Map User

LMFAO could you imagine being there and seeing it happen in the flesh !!!! i think id of fell in with her, laughin !!!! her face is a picture lol

4. Steve_N

Steve_N Derv Power

You shouldnt laugh at other peoples mis-fortunes.........................................................Sod it that is funny as fook!!!!!!!!!LOL

5. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

Just a look of "you laugh at me and i'll run you down.........once i'm out of this ditch"

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line Audi S3

Haha, classic! Reminds me of a time I was in an alloy shop chatting away with the owner out back, and one of his tyre fitters came in to ask if they had a bicycle pump lying around to pump a tyre up. The owner goes 'why would you need a bicycle pump?, just take the wheel off and pump it up in here', tyre fitters reply 'I don't think that's possible?!'.... and there's a slight pause where me and the owner are staring at each other in confusion... so we both go out and have a look. Was only a poor old timer in his electric wheelchair(just like the one in the pic above) parked outside an alloy shop full of chavs with a flat tyre! We both walked back in calmly and proper LOL'd, it was that funny! :laugh: