1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is the funniest thing i have seen for a long time...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by ALPINE, Mar 19, 2010.

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

[Mar 19, 2010]
    i have not laughed so hard for ages!! 10 mins flat with tears the lot!! it prob even aint that funny!

[​IMG]

pissing me self!!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet VCDS Map User

[Mar 19, 2010]
    LMFAO could you imagine being there and seeing it happen in the flesh !!!! i think id of fell in with her, laughin !!!! her face is a picture lol
  4. Steve_N

Steve_N Derv Power

[Mar 19, 2010]
    You shouldnt laugh at other peoples mis-fortunes.........................................................Sod it that is funny as fook!!!!!!!!!LOL
  5. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

[Mar 19, 2010]
    Just a look of "you laugh at me and i'll run you down.........once i'm out of this ditch"
  6. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Mar 19, 2010]
    Haha, classic! Reminds me of a time I was in an alloy shop chatting away with the owner out back, and one of his tyre fitters came in to ask if they had a bicycle pump lying around to pump a tyre up. The owner goes 'why would you need a bicycle pump?, just take the wheel off and pump it up in here', tyre fitters reply 'I don't think that's possible?!'.... and there's a slight pause where me and the owner are staring at each other in confusion... so we both go out and have a look. Was only a poor old timer in his electric wheelchair(just like the one in the pic above) parked outside an alloy shop full of chavs with a flat tyre! We both walked back in calmly and proper LOL'd, it was that funny! :laugh: