This is painful to watch! :(

elpaulio

Reaction score
Well, I was looking at the Cola Chrome Foil videos on YouTube on V8's guidance for my exhaust tips and came across this video which I can only apologise for in advance as its painful to watch!

Thankfully just a big ol' American truck and not an A3 but painful none the less!!

Reactions: veeeight
Thanks for that tip. Hers's me been wasting my money over the years on expensive wheel care products when all I need is a tin of Mr Muscle.
I will get my self down to the pound shop and get a tin...... Or is this just reserved for Hillbillies???

Wonder if that will work on my bonnet to get the splattered bugs off?

Cheered me up no end, takes all sorts..... :laugh::laugh:

They sure do know how to repair things in the US of A

I once asked a kid to wash a schools land rover for me, came back and sure enough the green scourer was being worked hard on the paintwork. He said it was good at removing the dirt, yup, and the gloss finish as well, no varnish in those days...

Reactions: lucas-suisse and David83S3
Wonder if that will work on my bonnet to get the splattered bugs off?

No, get this
113c9332af6948e3834e9fa2460e4ec6.jpg

It works a treat!!

I cant belive that he actually fixed the god damn TV.
I was just expecting it to break even more!

Reactions: Blackwhite
They sure do know how to repair things in the US of A

I once asked a kid to wash a schools land rover for me, came back and sure enough the green scourer was being worked hard on the paintwork. He said it was good at removing the dirt, yup, and the gloss finish as well, no varnish in those days...

Fixed the TV, now just needs to re-plaster the wall