1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is for NSD

Rev-head Sep 22, 2006

1. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

I would like to start a thread on (how much i like my car )

It has never broken down ,it is fast .comfortable and is the best driving experience i could wish for

Simple as that........no negative comments please leave that for the BMW thread:laugh:

:beerchug:

2. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

I will second that,
    had the car now 3 years and depite some good thrasings its never let me down,regular service and 3 MOTS that havent cost more than £100 each time! (1st MOT bulbs and headlight aggustment/2nd NOTHING!!!! /3rd Ball joints and a few silly things! )
    Only things that where dear where i needed a new N/s airbag & i got a timing belt down by the stealer when i 1st bought car! (both done by stealer)

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

I can't find the beamer thread.

4. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

me neither! got all excited then too.

My car has never broken down in the year and 2 months I have had it, the only problem I have had was a squeeky window, and a over zelous alarm.

Other than that I love it!

Thank you.

5. A11 EAF

A11 EAF Member

I've had my A3 a couple of months now and totally delighted with it. It's my third audi on the bounce and it's been the best so far. No breakdowns, its a great drive and makes me smile every time I drive it. Another satisfied customer!!:eyebrows:

6. Dan Gliballs

Dan Gliballs Active Member

I've done over 650 miles in the S4 this weekend, with all the family and all our luggage,..................didn't miss a single beat.

I can't fault it.

Superb.

7. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

starting to sound like an addict thread lmao

8. Dan Gliballs

Dan Gliballs Active Member

Audiholics Anonymous.