1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this guys is "the man"

pure Sep 6, 2004

1. pure

pure Member

Check out the grunt he does as if to say "Im the man"!

2. porker968

porker968 Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

3. wigginer

wigginer Member

He's the man ... NOT!!!

That's so funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

4. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

5. pure

pure Member

I find the more you watch it the funnier it gets, stick it on loop, with the sound up! I guarentee you will be in tears /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

6. imported_RastaS4

imported_RastaS4 Guest

Man that was hilarious......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

woops, I think i've wet myself.......

8. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Fantastic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

9. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

He's the kung fo grand master /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

10. S3K

S3K Member

Cant believe he tried to carry on...feckin funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. imported_eskay

imported_eskay Guest

12. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Don't try this at home... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

13. He didnt know where he was! poor git.......still damn funny though!

14. neiloneilo

neiloneilo Member

The nod before..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif....the way he tries to carry on as he's standing..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif