1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this cold weather

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by jimmcgee, Nov 20, 2013.

1. jimmcgee

jimmcgee Member

up here in scotchland , its foooookin freezing :scared2: , anyhoo , did anyone else get locked out there car this morning for half an hour cos all the doors where frozen shut hahahah, was on a nightshift last night and felt like a right dick this morning out in the works carpark freezing my ass off :sos: , so tonight I went round all the door rubbers with some vasaline , loobing them all up ,oooeerr .
  2. Mike.M

Mike.M Active Member

I use silicone spray on the door rubber and has never had a stuck door since :)
  3. TwedA4

TwedA4 Member

yes, i was locked out of my car yesterday morning!! -5 at 8AM so everything was solid. wasn't impressed! haha

thanks for the suggestion about silicone spray and vaseline you 2! i'll be on with that one on both my motors! lol
  4. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

vasaline for the Win ! :yahoo:
  5. jimmcgee

jimmcgee Member

see that bit were you lift the door handle and then wonder if the cracking noise is the ice or the door handle ready too snap off in your hand :unsure::jester:
    BRILLO likes this.