ALLOY TAX DISC HOLDER

MILLTEK EXHAUST FROM THE TURBO BACK
BSH TRUE SEAL INTAKE WITH EVOMS INTAKE HEAT SHIELD
AUTOTECH FUEL PUMP WITH KMD CAM FOLLOWER
SACH PERFORMANCE CLUTCH AND DUAL MASS FLYWHEEL
RS4 FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
REV “D” RECIRCULATING VALVE
REVO STAGE 2+ SOFTWARE

Was think with buckets and MTM and without, so i might be looking to trade some standard S3 black leather seats and money my way for the buckets, and standard S3 alloys with tyres and money my way.

But dont all email me at once with offers as im not sure yet depending on the work front. I will put it on here first if i do

100_0963.jpg

PM'd

Sorry, got excited before I got to the "don't all email me at once" bit.

Last edited:
Just changing work and i will be down on money, not my choice but its better than no job. So thats why im thinking of selling up

That's a shame, sounds like a cracking car. Pretty much ideal spec, you're right around where I want to get my car to eventually. Apart from Speedlines instead of MTMs.

No opinions on the price guys ? As i might sell up and get a cheaper BMW M3 or Golf R32

but sell my wheels and buckets seperate before i get rid. but i will post them for sale when im ready

No not mine mate, a bloke had one simalar he was on here too, could of been his.

It's hard to price a modded car, much more about getting the right buyer. If you put it more or less back to stock, you have low mileage and good kit... £18k sounds right. Depends on whether you need to sell quite quickly, or are willing to post it "as is" and see what you can get for it? Would still like first refusal on the seats, if that's the way you decide to go.