Thinking of putting 19 alloys not sure which style any recommendations

TDI

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the RS alloys, anyone got any pics of A4 with 19's?

cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

It's got to be RS6 Five Arms............................. 19's Here

IMO They're the best looking wheel for any late Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

My Car

BUB

TDI, i will try to link a pic of my B6 avant with 19 chromed RS4s on, you wont get a better look than this(sorry RS6 riders!)

Look forward to the pics when you can get them on the website,

cheers for the input guys!

Trekbiker, you can host imagesd with imageshack. just locate your file and then copy the url that it gives you..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey mate, didn't realise you're from MK too. You would certainly know if you'd seen mine, its amazing and very eye catching with the big rims. in fact, the only reason i bought a silver one again after vowing not to buy another one(i'm 2nd owner!)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey mate, didn't realise you're from MK too. You would certainly know if you'd seen mine, its amazing and very eye catching with the big rims. in fact, the only reason i bought a silver one again after vowing not to buy another one(i'm 2nd owner!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Which part of MK? I'll keep an look out on the roads. I'm towards Tattenhoe

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

the interior(some will not like but great contrast against paintwork)

[/ QUOTE ]

links don't work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which part of MK? I'll keep an look out on the roads. I'm towards Tattenhoe

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

renting in new Bradwell, work in CMK/Aylesbury

http://community.webshots.com/user/trekandfield

great, at last,. just wish i could work out how to put an avatar on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

That interior is mental mate.

Was it an option form Audi?

Bet your one will be the only A4 in the UK with that colour scheme!!

Cheers.

Soupie

it was from the Audi dealer as you see it, the first(and maybe only) in the UK for definite /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif. Only 1 person who has ever seen it didn't like it, though it was a brave move to opt for it in the first place. It finishes off what is already a stunning looking B6 avant. The wheels were fitted from new too, basically as you see it is how it came out of the packet for a few pennies short of 30 big uns /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

yes, PCD 112 will fit, or quite a few sets of replicas are multi drilled, fitting either PCD 100 (a3 8L chassis) or B6

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you followed the link to my pics now mate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you followed the link to my pics now mate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry bud, haven't been on the net for a few days. I agree with the others the car does look good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

ta mate. like i said, you'd certainly spot it even in a place the size of MK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ta mate. like i said, you'd certainly spot it even in a place the size of MK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll keep an eye for you on the roads, if you see someone in a sliver A4 or silver A3 flash you thats me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

DS

i think my car is just about worthy of joining that gallery with the highly polished RS4 19s. are there any other euro cars on there or all stateside?

[ QUOTE ]
DS

i think my car is just about worthy of joining that gallery with the highly polished RS4 19s. are there any other euro cars on there or all stateside?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost all are from the states.

Send me an email with some high resolution images of your car and I'd be happy to put them in the gallery!

DS

can you PM me your private email please and i will send pics on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif