1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of ordering an S4??

Keef Jan 13, 2014

1. Keef

Keef Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi S4

Although not listed on the Audi website, I have just discovered that there is a ‘contributions’ finance deal available on the S4! (might be old news, but I didn’t know)
    £2k from deal and £1.9k from finance – as my current deal end in June and I’m no longer doing anywhere near enough miles to warranty another diesel.
    I thought I’d call into my dealers and promptly asked for a 15% discount to match drive the deal website! Dealer says he can’t do that, but we’ll see…

Also said it would be end of April if I ordered now, but I suspect that’s highly unlikely.

The audi configurator says you can have the S4 in Daytona grey (yeah I thought) but dealer tells me no!

Cant decide what to do now, and wonder what (if any) the model year changes, end of May I think might bring.

Anyone ordered recently?

cheers
    Keef

2. Tay

Tay Active Member VCDS Map User

Where did you find this info? I'm also considering ordering new as can't find the right spec in a used B8 S4.

3. Keef

Keef Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi S4

From the dealers - he showed me there brochure for the Quarter 1 campaign and the S4 is listed.
    But I can’t find any mention of it on the Audi website.
    I found it by getting a quote on the drive the deal and orange wheels website – both quote the £1.9k finance deal

4. Dan_G

Dan_G Active Member

I guess some dealers know they are able to sell cars with little or no discount so don't need to match the DTD figures and so won't help - West London Audi for instance.

They sell enough to get by so don't need new business.

However, I find it odd that the website is showing options the dealer is saying you can't have.

I would initially try talking with a different dealer....

S4 is lovely by the way!

5. Tay

Tay Active Member VCDS Map User

Let me know how you get on negotiating with the dealer if you can get any discounts.
    I was thinking about buying nearly new but considering a new purchase now if there are any reasonable discounts achievable.

Are there any Suzuka Grey S4 owners on here? Id love to see a picture of one.