1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of a TTS

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by Eeef, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[Mar 31, 2012]
    What real world mpg are people getting if you try to drive as economically as possible? I know it's not what the cars about but there will be times when this is required.

What are the must have options? Will be buying 2nd hand so won't have the luxury of speccing to order.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. Spin140

Spin140 Active Member

[Apr 2, 2012]
    I found mine to be slightly better than the S3 but still only high 20's as an average. Long distance no problem and very comfortable - looking at 34mpg on an 80mph average.

I loved mine and found it always felt far more special than any S3 I have owned, I would have another as soon as my kids are old enough to climb in the back themselves, every drive felt special with a gorgeous interior.
  4. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[Apr 4, 2012]
    Do All TTS have the magnetic ride as standard? S-tronic come with MFSW and paddles?
  5. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[Apr 4, 2012]
    Also, was there a facelift at some point that's worth aiming for, if so what were the benefits? Different versions of the DIS?