1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about selling up

phill1.8T Sep 7, 2006

1. phill1.8T

phill1.8T New Member

Can anyone help me out, im trying to work out how much to put my car up for sale.

1999 Black A3 1.8T
    45,000 Miles
    1 Previous Owner
    17" RS4 Wheels
    Climate

Just after a rough price, as I have no idea what its currently worth, Ive seen similar ones on audotrader for upwards of 6k, but dont really fancy putting it on for a price that simply wont sell.

Thanks guys.

2. Markb

Markb Active Member

Due to the mileage I would say £5600 and accept offers. Maybe sell for £5400.

3. phill1.8T

phill1.8T New Member

Yeah, probably about the amount I was expecting.

Cars mint and everything, but for me, it just doesnt have the ex factor, I finally understand what clarkson has been nattering on about all these years.

4. skanky

skanky Member

£5400 sounds good, thats how much i paid for mine, 1999 1.8t sport, but with 66k and an alpine system but standard 16" sport alloys.

a shame you didnt think of selling a few months earlier, i would've taken it for around that price.

5. phill1.8T

phill1.8T New Member

Yeh :(

Thing is, I dont think ill find anything within my price range that drives as good and has anywhere nere as nice a gearbox.

The gearbox in these cars are just superb!

6. A3_Turbo

A3_Turbo Swaying towards IHI....

Thats a damn good price there mate i paid £5999 For my 99 T Sport at a garage with 68k on the clock bit overpriced but im 17 and didnt have £6k cash so went the finance route, thats a fair price for yours.

If you sell i'll buy your wheels!!!!

Jason