think £1900 is fair for my A3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
im not going to turn this into an add. i have priced it on PH higher atm as my other money is not here yet and plus.. there are some strange people out there!

I think 1900 with everything on it is acceptable dont you as it needs some bodywork attention.

Last edited:
£1900 expecting to take what dude?

I always price £100 higher than I want for it, as someone will always want money off.

thats why i priced it at 2.5k pistonheads. and give it the good reason to sell it ect. i will take 1900 lowest from someone i know just to see it gone. was swapping it for a 51 plate passat but the pissrat had no history so didnt bother.

I will try and get the most for the Audi welly, but to you "enthusiasts" realisticlly 1900 is good for my lil a3 ya think?

i put the pistonheads price at 2150 lol . i just need the beasty gone! gooo audi gooo!!

Lol. I personally think your car would be worth more if you sold your wheels to me . . . !

hahaha jd.. you can have the wheels for £2000.. ill give you the car free mmmmkay!! lol

With the faults listed on the pistonheads ad... I don't think it's worth anywhere near that money.

Just a quick gander at the completed listings for 97/98 1.8T A3s see them go between £1000 to £1200.

Only one with f/sh, leather and with less things wrong went for any where close to £1900 @ £1650

Last edited:
Dot having a go... but there's the immo issue, new bumper poss needed, scrapes on body work need painting, no full s/h, stains to rear door card...... all these take value off the car. I'd say £2000 for a low mileage full s/h non modded motor.

But as they say there are people out there who arn't as clued up and have money to burn. So good look with the sale

Many thanks for the heads up on this, anyone wishing to discuss this further can you please do so via PMs, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.