Things to do today!

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well it's my day off and I have a whole host of jobs to do on the Audi!

Fit new rear discs and pads, then fit new snub mount, followed by a wash, a machine polish to remove some light scratches, a wash and then a wax!

Then go and pick up the wife's new purchase, a Td4 Freelander. I know, I know, they're carp! BUT! With the freelander in the household that means on my next day off, I can fit my eibach pro springs and not worry about the height for towing our caravan! Method in my madness for the allowing the wife to have a Flander! :)

I'm sure I'll be posting questions as I do the snub mount if I get stuck.

Best get cracking on then. :)

Reactions: sumo, Welshquattro and BakPak
Sounds like a fair list.

Those TD4 Freelanders are ok - best bit being the BMW engine.

Reactions: S4_dan
Rear discs and pads done.
I've re-secured the N/S/R exhaust heatshield and then thought I'd would swap out my twin towing sockets for a 13pin socket whilst the rear was in the air!

So quick cuppa then finish off the wiring for that.

Yeah I came across that ONE! lol. All done now though :)

So today I managed to change the rear discs and pads. Then stupidly decided to fit my 13pin socket rather than have my current twin sockets. Boy did that swallow my time up! And changed my snub mount. Had to call it a day and get cleaned as off to get the Flander very shortly.

The wash and roof machine polish might still happen when I return home, unless I start doing things on the wifes' truck!

Dan