Things to do and not to do with your A3.....

Hey Daniel, ECS has a kit to use 440cc/min 4 bar injectors on the std 1.8T Golf (Which uses the K03) So I'd think they'd be JUST what you'll need /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HERE

(Maybe Rich could cut you a deal???)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
By fitting the turbo, i mean everything to do with the trubo i.e. exhaust manifold, inlet and outlet pipes, lube and cooling lines. The kit I would get was designed for the TT which is why i'm slightly apprehensive, as I'm not sure it will all be a perfect fit......

Oh and I forgot to mention that I'd be doing the timing belt, water pump and clutch at the time of the upgrade, for piece of mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about a witchdoctor, or the pope coming to bless ur car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Man i feel for u /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Drill said:
Hey Daniel, ECS has a kit to use 440cc/min 4 bar injectors on the std 1.8T Golf (Which uses the K03) So I'd think they'd be JUST what you'll need /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HERE

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Michael, will price up the S3/TT units and then decide from there, but I'm hoping to find a wrecked engine which I can steal the injectors and MAF housing/tube from.

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
Drill said:

HERE

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Michael, will price up the S3/TT units and then decide from there, but I'm hoping to find a wrecked engine which I can steal the injectors and MAF housing/tube from.

[/ QUOTE ]

What power you aiming for? cos the 210/225 injectors arent upto much really and wont cope past about 280bhp... Thought about usin the injectos/adaptors from the Jabba kit?

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
What power you aiming for? cos the 210/225 injectors arent upto much really and wont cope past about 280bhp... Thought about usin the injectos/adaptors from the Jabba kit?

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that they spec the TT injectors for 285, but apparantly the aftermarket tuner I'm dealing with in Italy said that all they needed to get a TT to over 300hp was the turbo kit and a new remap....so it's got me thinking about the cheapest possible way of upgrading.

I also have no idea how they connect the turbo exhaust to the downpipe, the one on the TT kit looks similar to the one Jabba offer, but for the life of me can't visualise how it fits.