Reaction score
AA58A73C 50D2 45C7 958D 604E0C4D7F4F
48E67F0C AB82 42C5 B94A 4CF26D09FBFE
A70F3AD0 9279 4464 9CBB C2CD09AB5E73
48D30FB1 F95D 4C27 B5C1 DAE5F3BF204B
373BB469 A12E 42EE 83B0 F830CAF9642C
45BBDDD4 0500 4199 B8CE FDCA05F44A61
2670DDBB 655A 4E1A B6FA DEB5B9CE033E
Well, after ordering them back in July, my Recaro Expert Seats have arrived!
Been a long wait but well worth it. They’re absolutely stunning and I think they’ll look fab in my cabby.
I’ve fitted the sliding rails to the seats (which I had to buy separately) this morning which might I add was an absolute PIG!!!! Recaro’s instructions aren’t the best lol. So it was a lot of trial and error. Not for the faint hearted. Very novice home mechanics, don’t even attempt it!!!!!!!!
I went for these as a lot of people fit Recaro’s from other Audi models.... I wanted to be different. And I’ve wanted these particular seats for a very long time.
I’m not gonna get to fit them in the car until the weekend. I’ll update when they’re all fitted in th car. I anticipate much effin and jeffin.

Reactions: THQuattro, martin1984, Charlie Farley and 4 others
Awesome looking recaros.

Reactions: jamiepaton5, Alex Ward and 45bvtc
Now they look a bit tasty...... right up my street aswell as i'm still looking for a set of something, I know it's rude to ask how much did they cost but hey I need to know...
also did you go through uk outlet or direct.

rob

I got the seats through Demon Tweeks. They came out at £1800 for the two. There’s 3 different versions of the Recaro Expert seat. S, M and L. I went for L as it has the adjustable side bolsters and adjustable under leg extension. And of course went for black leather. This bumped the basic Expert price up somewhat.
I got the Recaro rails/runners and mounting kit from Sportseats4u. They were give or take £600 for the two.
The seats and the frames are built to order hence the long wait. The frames are bespoke to the B7 Cabriolet.
A lot of money but well worth it.

Now they look a bit tasty...... right up my street aswell as i'm still looking for a set of something, I know it's rude to ask how much did they cost but hey I need to know...
also did you go through uk outlet or direct.

rob
No Rob Rs4 remember leave the old bus alone now. Lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

very nice but really not sure my old bus is that worthy of such a large outlay now for just seats, they are very nice chap and look super comfy....but £££'s I can spend on the RS shortly.

anyway , piccy's when they are in chap.

Reactions: Alex Ward
Mate they are superb, want them for the B6 S4 skip.

Lovely seats! Got buckets in mine but think I may go the Recaro route soon as mine are "RS6 rep's" which are beginning to fall apart, get what you pay for I guess.

Those seats look amazing! Can't wait to see them in the cab!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk