Thetford Forest Saturday 13th April

ex911driver

Reaction score
High Lodge Thetford Forest IP27 0AF. Anyone fancy this? Plenty to do for families /kids.
Looks a good day out big carparks , but you have to pay to park.
Lets say 10.30am onwards.

Unfortunately I'm working or I would defo be there, hope it's a great day

Thats a shame you have to work, will see how many put their names up.
Sure there will be another time soon.

I,ll be there about 11.30-12.00 only 10min drive for me.

I will see what I can do, might have to bring my 3 year old and 4 month old:blink: but as you say its a good place for the kids.

Can't attend got no money as wishbone has just gone and need new tyres -.- will deffo attend the next one tho!! :)

Sorry cant make this either, gonna be in the middle of fitting my new bathroom. Hopefully get along to the next one. Hope the weather is decent for ya, looks like its going to be.

So how many are coming so far? I have to drop the wife off in Bury at 1pm so could get over after that.

So far its me and Spartan 91. Others have replied but are working/unable to make it unfortunately.

I,ll still be there but not now until about 1ish as I,m working Friday night

Well its an absolutely beautiful day not a cloud in the sky! I will be getting there by 11 am and hope to see Spartan 91 around 1 pm.
I will be in a 51 plate Black 5dr MK4 Golf ( Sorry)

Was a good day and a very good place to meet, only a few of us there but very enjoyable.
Spartan 91 it was good to see you and your wife again.

Good to see you again hope to see you and your family in the not too distant future hope the propossed meet venues can be arranged.