These wheels any good?

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this is in wring section but I didn't see anything just for wheels.

I have seen two sets of wheels: inovit DTM & Raptor Diamonds

Does anyone know anything about these, are they soft or prone to cracking and how will the chrome/polished lips hold up in the ENGLISH WEATHER?

Thanks guys.

Well, chrome lips need a bit of TLC in the British weather, it's not the water that ruins them, it's the salt from the gritters when the frost comes down.

I found the inovits corroded easily despite my best efforts. That was a while ago, i suppose it's possible they have fixed it by now

That's what I thought, it might be worth taking the chance and have them painted I'd they corroad? I'm hoping for the LM's as my first choice but I'm just looking at what I cam fall back on if I don't get them.

Thanks.

Totally off the record but I know of a dealer who used to sell innovits and has stopped dealing with them dues to come backs from customers and the after service was not good enough - i think all complaints were based around corrosion issues........

Nice one thanks mate, think ill give them a miss then.

Im 99% sure anyway its LM reps for me i think, I know its been done but i dont think there as popular as RS4 wheels and there are no modified A4's near me so mine will look pretty special no matter what.

Unless i spooge all over bonnet and put it on spinners ha ha!