Thermal tape for CAI

Nice one.... Looks very similar. I have heard a lot of guys in the US use that stuff also.

I might get some and give it a go. Read a few reviews about it. Mainly on Scooby doo's and the intake temps are a lot cooler when used.

Maybe wont be too bad with the BSH, ive got one fitted and its seems fine, make sure you fit a heatshield aswell. My heat shield is fitted below it on the engine cover mounts but needed a bit of trimming.

Cool mate. I was going to make a heat shield with a bit of thick gauge aluminium or stainless.

Yes that will work well, just needs a slight bend in it and its easy enough to measure up and mark. As you know ally is much easier to work with

its worth wrapping anyway as the temp in the engine bay gets pretty warm and if your sat at lights or in traffic you get loads of heat soak

For the cost of !5 - 20 quid I think I might just do it. The intake box on the front of this intake is pretty close to radiator hoses so I might do the outside of it too just cus I can. lol

It's jsut a shame its gold. be nice to have a nice shiny blue or red rather than gold but i suppose its gold for the amount of reflection.