Theres some jelouse *%$^"£$% about

saxonblue

Reaction score
SOME LOW LIFE SCUMM HAS HAD A GO AT MY CAR, dont beleive it, got in it this morning and someone has riped off the trim surrounding my windscreen, the crome stuff it there and intact altho a little bent out of shape, but the black plastic strip that go's between that and the screen has been pulled off ,
now i know i could have had a lot worse then that dun, but its still not good, i love my motor and try to keep it looking and running as good as i can, it realy ticks me off when someone elses car gets dun, but when its mine the feeling gets a lot worse, iam just glad i didnt catch the low life thats dun it or i would not be able to controll myself,
i wish other people had the up bringing i had, 1 where you respected other people and there stuff, not try to wreck it.

phewwww, i feel a little better after getting it off my chest now at least,
NOW,,, duz anyone know how to stick the black plastic strip back on,

what plastic strip ?
sides top etc
i know on my cabby the black on the crome was stuck to it

if its the part that runs down the sides of the windscreen id ask auto glass and see what they use to be safe as you dont want it letting in warter but id think it is just a silcon silant or some thing

i took it to the garage thismorning and they told me that sillicone would be ok,
water cant get into the inside of the car from there, but i will stick a little more on just to make sure!!!
bez101 ,its the placky strip that sits between the glass and the crome. it is NORMALY stuck to the crome,

Very sorry to hear that too, hope you get it sorted out ok.

did you buy the black plastic strip from audi?

yes its usaly kinda inserted in teh chrome
not sure if you can buy it i had a full new set of trims with them in and only just got rid
take a pic and post it so i can see what you meen