1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

theives are about in my area

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by fraud, Jul 23, 2007.

1. fraud

fraud jamo s3

had my house door smashed in last night they was after my car keys but must of got disturbed and left.little cunts,my doors fell right off now and only have a bit of ply wood board to cover it up i seen them through the window when i shouted out they shouted back were having your car and give us your keys. im in the manchester area so people near by be carefull
  2. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

This happens all over the country although they usually enter your house quitely take nothing but your keys and drive off.Nothing as brazen as smashing your door down.Hope plod catch them.
  3. JGrant1285

JGrant1285 Sir Scouser Benitez

there doing it anyway possible now.....take the piece of paper under your rear wiper for example (if you have one).....TW@TS!!
  4. ScoobyA4

ScoobyA4 ding dang do

Samurai Sword, Rounders Bat and CS-Gas spray tends to put the little shits off.

Works at our house (Just outside Manchester)
  5. dappadan786

dappadan786 Member

agreed mate!
  6. Markey

Markey Active Member

f-ing little bastards feel for you man i hope they get caught.

Its happend round here to but they got away in a range rover sport GRRR not mine luckily

Anyone seen the film outlaw ????? really makes me think about taking the law into my own hands somtimes
  7. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I had a dipshit jemmying the back window (he wouldn't of got far as were alarmed to the hilt) security lights and gates are fitted now and no probs.
    I have a few weapons in the house but never would I confront them as I value my life and don't wish to become another statistic even though I hate the scum
    take your keys to bed
  8. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You don't need weapons, I find a video camera does the trick and it can't be used against you. Guy in the local news a while back took a golf club out to some young teenagers who were messing with his car. They managed to get it off him and beat him to death with it. And they're all such lovely boys......
  9. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

It makes me sick to hear about all these things - why can't people just have respect for others - there's some real low life scum out there!
  10. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member

Scumbags

and remember - it's not murder if they never find the body :)