The World (Arguments) Cup 2010

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
There's still 2 hours until the first game of the World Cup but I have already had a taste of what's to come.

A couple of hours ago a (temporarily housebound) mate of mine sent me a text asking if I want to go to his house tomorrow night and watch the England game.
Being the considerate man that I am I thought it would only be polite to make my girlfriend feel like she has some say in the matter, so I sent her a blackberry message asking if it would be alright if I went.

Here's the blackberry messenger conversation:

worldcupt.jpg

I'm going, but I've got a feeling the next four weeks are going to be tricky!! :lmfao:

Feel free to get your world cup arguments off your chest in this thread too. :sos:

lol, uve problems ahead I think! Cant she go and get drunk with his partner while you two are watching??? might help......

Understandable Aye, the GF thinks you're GAY, you spend time with blokes at the gym and watching footy, what else is she suppose to think? :)

hahahahaha, so funny jojo.

It's my anniversary tomorrow, and all i can think about is the famous line in the bloodhound gang song

"you and me baby aint nothing but mammals, so lets do it doggie style so we can both watch....England"

And Aythree, I feel for you mate, that's such a hrash reply! Just call her a wench, it'll lighten the mood completely

On another note, I'm in the middle of a 38 day continuous working stint, and I have a TV at work, so I'll most probably catch most of the games with no hassle. :)

And Aythree, I feel for you mate, that's such a hrash reply! Just call her a wench, it'll lighten the mood completely

Haha... yeah it was a bit harsh wasn't it! Called her a little while after and we had a 5 minute telephone conversation with zero words. Awkward!!

On another note, I'm in the middle of a 38 day continuous working stint, and I have a TV at work, so I'll most probably catch most of the games with no hassle. :)

You don't need any help do ya??? London ain't that far from Brum!

Haha... yeah it was a bit harsh wasn't it! Called her a little while after and we had a 5 minute telephone conversation with zero words. Awkward!!

I hate those phone conversations. Girls just don't grasp football. My wife will talk all the way through it, and then gets the face on with me when I ask her to be quiet! I can totally see why you're thinking of turning gay mate! :p

You don't need any help do ya??? London ain't that far from Brum!

Errr, I'm straight you know..... :)

:respekt:
38 days!!!! thats a tough run!!

The woman that works for me out front has gone on a 5 week holiday to South America, so that's me stuck here 38 days straight, as we open 7 days a week! Not too bad I guess with the World Cup to keep me entertained. But the hours are long and I'm feeling a bit knackered after 2 weeks already. lol

So who is working hard then whilst the game is on in the 'background'?

I haven't done much since 3 :(

GGGGOOOAAAAAALLLLAAAAAAZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO