The Wait.....

What build date were you? Do you know what stage your cars at, at the moment. I don't think mine will be here for March 1st either!!

I don't know i'm afraid as wife took the call, she's not interested in the technical details, just when it will arrive!

To be fair to Audi (Canterbury), when we ordered they did say delivery would be some point in March so it's on track, it had just looked a bit like it was going to be a bit earlier until recently.

We'll, it's very nearly over. Appointment this eve to go and meet my new car and get the formal handover out of the way before collection on the 1st. Only snag is the cars not there yet eeeeeek! No stress though. I have my reg and am assured it's due within the next day or so when I get to go in and play with it's switches and knobs.

I have to say a big thanks to those that contribute on this forum and have made me just a little more Audi. Top job people! Your keeping me informed, amused and distracted all at the same time. Think my wife is jealous though

Signed
Baldy (shaved head) almost audi owning mid 30's bloke from essex and now informed geek

Reactions: PilotAudi and titleist007
The wait is nearly over...now confirmed, picking ours up on 3rd March!