The time is near

HeliChris

Learning to fly 3D
Reaction score
My A3 Sportback is nearly ready for collection, so just wanted to give you all the spec

A3 Sportback 2.0 TFSI Quattro Sport
Mauritius Blue
9 Spoke 17” wheels
BOSE
Ipod
Light and Rain Sensor Pack
Interior Light Pack
Rear Park Sensors
Heated Front Seats
Flat Tyre Warning Indicator
Rear Floor Mats

I wanted a car which had performance but does not draw attention to it self. I can’t always pick the locations where it’s going to be parked, so I would be no good for me going for a S3, S-line or 18” wheels etc. I also hate leather seats, so the Sport was the right spec for me. I know the ipod connection is not the best but better than having 6 CD’s

Nice spec. The sport suspension is a very good compromise between ride and handling too. Not as bone shaking as the S-Line.

Excellent choice of colour ;)

I didn't realise that you could order heated seats with cloth. I thought it was only leather that needed heated seats because the leather gets so cold unlike cloth. Did you not want front mats?

Nice spec though, enjoy it.

arthurfuxake said:
I didn't realise that you could order heated seats with cloth. I thought it was only leather that needed heated seats because the leather gets so cold unlike cloth. Did you not want front mats?

Nice spec though, enjoy it.

Yep Heated seats are ok with cloth, I spec them because I like them in my diesel cars that take an age to warm up in the winter, but it might not be a problem going back to petrol ;)

Yep front mats are standard.

Its nice to come back to Audi from BMW, I have been less than impressed with the BMW's I have had.

Chris,

Very nice. Could you shed a little more light on your story with BMW...

My next car is defo gonna be an A3 2.0TFSI!!

emzino said:
Very nice. Could you shed a little more light on your story with BMW...

My next car is defo gonna be an A3 2.0TFSI!!

Don't want to slag BMW too much, I have had two in a row, a Z4 and an X3, both where built poorly with good materials, plenty of courtesy cars which proved I need to leave them alone for a while.

I know Audis are not all that they should be, no car brand I can afford is, but the two best road cars I have ever owned where Audi's so its time for a return.

Chris.

Aha I see. Well welcome back mate. Make sure you take PLENTY of snaps. I love good eye candy :)