1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The time has come

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by rosscopeeco13, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosscopeeco13

rosscopeeco13 Member

[Jul 2, 2014]
    Well the time has come for me to part with my Dolphin Grey Facelift S3 haven't advertised it yet so was just giving you guys and gals the heads up before hand in case anyone looking for one , I have owned the car for just over a year and have loved every moment of it it but I cannot run this up and down to aberdeen and hope for it to be economical, It has full service history the owners before me were very meticulous in keeping every receipt from the new , 97k just put it thru and mot where i put two new xenon headlight units complete with ballast controllers (the lights were second hand ) ball joint and a full set of discs and pads and a rear calliper , the car has poly bushes fitted according to the paperwork , it has a badger5 tip milltek down pipe and full system it has been remapped and is sitting at around 285bhp at 1.5 bar boost , it also has a dump valve and cold air induction kit , full black leather recurs in unable,ished condition , have just had the lower bumper insert, door blades and rear valance wrapped in gloss black , it has standard wheels on it , to save me rambling on if your interested email me for pics and info , this car has wanted for nothing throughout its life and I have continued this by giving it a full service including the haldex system.

Ross
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 31, 2014]

3. Sam11189

Sam11189 Member

[Jul 2, 2014]
    Hope your not wanting as much as this lunatic! Jaw hit the floor when I seen this at my local garage

[​IMG]
  4. rosscopeeco13

rosscopeeco13 Member

[Jul 2, 2014]
    lol no way chance would be a fine thing .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.