The Task

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well I have a whole load of work to get done over the weekend and following week.

First off I have the Suspension and Brake from the RS4 to go on the car as well as swapping out the springs with the H&R's ready for Monday when the car goes in to have the bumper done and a few other little mods I have in mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
So if anyone feels they have a few hours over the weekend free and feel they could offer a hand in the SE Orpington area I won’t say no. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I did not get it all done but I did get quite a lot done.

since I got back from Austria the front will need a repaint and some Alien bird craped on my roof yesterday and fcuked me roof up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif so that will need a repaint already.

Sweet car and some nice pics of the Austria meeting there. Would like to go to something like that in the future.

I'm liking the completely badgeless rear end and the spoilerless look is growing on me too now.

Are the 4 rings merely stuck on or are there pins into the bootlid - pins I assume as there isn't a lot of meat to glue onto is there?

Does Phil Mitchell know you're doing all this work to the A4 after hours down the Arches?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet car and some nice pics of the Austria meeting there. Would like to go to something like that in the future.

I'm liking the completely badgeless rear end and the spoilerless look is growing on me too now.

Are the 4 rings merely stuck on or are there pins into the bootlid - pins I assume as there isn't a lot of meat to glue onto is there?

Does Phil Mitchell know you're doing all this work to the A4 after hours down the Arches?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still looking for a boot spoiler, something like the M3 but with a little more profile.

The badges are just stuck on as for Phil think he got other problem than me steeling some ramp time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yeah I like the small spoiler look like the one next to yours in the shot.

You seem to be in the know about the bodywork etc - is the part above the number plate recess which has the key hole in made of metal? and do you know how to remove it?

Mine has a few bubbles forming at the edge and I was behind another T plate the other day which was positively scabby!

Cheers.

Doc, have you tried T-Cut where the bird muck has left a mark?

My A4 is metallic black and occassionally I have to T-Cut small areas where bird muck has left a mark. I nearly always manage to remove it

HTH

[ QUOTE ]
Doc, have you tried T-Cut where the bird muck has left a mark?

My A4 is metallic black and occassionally I have to T-Cut small areas where bird muck has left a mark. I nearly always manage to remove it

HTH

[/ QUOTE ]

Had a guy look at it last night at the Kent meet and it’s beyond T-Cut as the lacquer was less than 2 weeks old the acid in the siht ate through it. So I'm going to have to have it flattened out and re-lacquered.

doc, ideal spoiler for you.
my dad has one on his e46 bmw, its one from the bmw 3 series compact (e46) however as this model has a wider boot than the saloon you need to have a chunk cut out the middle.

Its basically the same as the m3 one but its about twice the size.

[ QUOTE ]
doc, ideal spoiler for you.
my dad has one on his e46 bmw, its one from the bmw 3 series compact (e46) however as this model has a wider boot than the saloon you need to have a chunk cut out the middle.

Its basically the same as the m3 one but its about twice the size.

[/ QUOTE ]

Humm sound like what I'm after, got any pic's by chance?