1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the stig's lady

Discussion in 'You Tube Links' started by Carpy25, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Carpy25

Carpy25 Member

2. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

I love this comment:

"I kept waiting for him to just reach over and smack her face lol."
  3. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

LOL....reminds me of my mates misses when I was driving them home from the pub. She was, I thought, quite into her cars and asked if my Golf Gti 1.8T was chipped. I took this to mean "show us what she can do" A few minutes later after screaming her head off she was stood by the side of the road throwing up.

My mate and I thought it was hilarious, my misses on the other hand was pretty far from impressed.

He dumped her shortly afterwards thank god. Met one that can barely speak english I just think she is complimenting me on my driving.

I also took another mates misses out for a spin in the lotus 340R one friday night, I apologised in advance and said if she thought I was driving too fast to just scream or jesticluate and I would slow down. She said it was fine as her fella was into his jap bikes.

Off we went, and she was jabbering on and then went silent, I thought she was just enjoying the drive. 20 minutes later of caining the arse out of it and no screams we arrived back. I had been so busy concentrating that I didn;t see the tears in her eyes. She stood up, sobbed I need a beer and a fag. I asked if she was ok. She said that she had been so scared she couldn't speak or move. Oops.

J.

J.
  4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Nice one.
  5. Defratos

Defratos YouÂ’re Dethpicable!!

Lol :racer: