The shame of it !

Would maybe beat you in straight line but round corners no chance..........very fast lada

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How sick would you be if this was you !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7269272135985732618&q=impreza

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey hey Fallmonk - now your avatar is almost as good as mine!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nearly....

OK folks , who else is getting a advertisment for "FS.INTERNETSERVICES???????!
on TDis post in stead of the girl grabbing her boobs?
if i copy and paste the hhtp on right click she comes up , but if i just log on to the post its the advert!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

fallmonk i have no idea what you are going on about and so will depart this thread to go read about the plane and the conveyor belt as if my life depends on it and i only have 15mins to live

f--k that, i had a look but i just dont get it plane conveyor belt, Im going by boat

[ QUOTE ]
if i copy and paste the hhtp on right click she comes up , but if i just log on to the post its the advert!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the dodgy advert too!!

NO BREASTAGE - very disappointing....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The webserver at the other end will be configured to examine where the call to load the image comes from; if it's from a browser with a session directly-connected to that site, it'll serve up the image; if it's not, it'll just show the ad. It's to prevent images being "stolen" (or that's what they claim most often), a large part of it is to do with the fact that if the image hosted on that server appears here, it costs them money (in terms of bandwidth), every time someone loads the image here.

Regards,

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the dodgy advert too!!

NO BREASTAGE - very disappointing....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank god u can c it , i was beggining to think i was going MAD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

For those older than 18 and off an open mind just click on the link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://www.avatarcentral.com/avatars/animated-avatars/avatar_sexy_008.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

NOPE daft advert again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your definatley no Bainsyboy Mick......he would of exhausted every possibility before giving up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Do as above copy http into the address bar and hey presto! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

For those older than 18 and off an open mind just click on the link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://www.avatarcentral.com/avatars/animated-avatars/avatar_sexy_008.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

NOPE daft advert again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your definatley no Bainsyboy Mick......he would of exhausted every possibility before giving up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Do as above copy http into the address bar and hey presto! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey i know how to do that and i DID do that so i could see the boob squeeze , all im saying IS that it wont work just on the forum!

F--cking works here brilliantly, squeese those babys baby, oh yeah whoes your dady

[ QUOTE ]
F--cking works here brilliantly, squeese those babys baby, oh yeah whoes your dady

[/ QUOTE ]

bainsyboy - can you please amend your posting habbits!

Most of your posts either contain bad language or references to aduit content and is not appropriate for this forum. I know you always alter the words so the bad language is "masked" but it still reads the same to most people on here and is offensive to some.

Thanks
Rich.

Dicky yep fair comment, but they are nice avatars arent they and not offensive at all in my eyes at least.
I have just tried editing the old posts but it wont let me, Delete them if you want Dicky.

What is the maxium edit time in case i mess up again

[ QUOTE ]
Dicky yep fair comment, but they are nice avatars arent they and not offensive at all in my eyes at least.
I have just tried editing the old posts but it wont let me, Delete them if you want Dicky.

What is the maxium edit time in case i mess up again

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I normally find your posts entertaining but if you leave the swearing out then they would be better! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

not sure on the maximum edit time, I think its a couple of hours...

cheers
Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any good now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope tdi ,
strange i dont understand why it wont work without pasting the link????????????/

[/ QUOTE ]

Shame. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

BTW, if my avatar offends anyone, then PM and i'll change it back.

But u must be... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, if my avatar offends anyone, then PM and i'll change it back.

But u must be... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no as i can`t read the ad :p

TDI wheres your avatar gone ? I cant remember what it was, was it a lady or the cat in the hat.

I would say his messed it up, but in a adult way, BUT id get a 7 or a 14 for being naughty, But not as naughty as the bloke saying that the english are ------- and ------- and ----- in another thread.

TDI i saw them about 10 mins back as i posted a comment in another thread and then when i posted it they had dissapered