'THE' S3 PARTS FOR SALE THREAD!!

your gear knob still available mate? dont suppose u got any pics of it...and how easy is it to fit?

Both fogs are still here mate
Yes i still have the gearknob buddy, very easy to fit, 20mins max
Also have the black leather gaitor for the gear knob, looks brand new, genuine audi so it just clips into the centre console.

Thanks

Hi Ash, received front mount today thanks very much mate.:icon_thumright:

Ash like i said before i will have the gear knob,

Just dont wanna risk sending a cheque right now at this time of year!

Cheers

i find it weird when people say 'PM sent' in a public forum... dont understand... the person who started the thread would know they've received a message? oh well..........happy xmas!

Wrong forum i know, but I have a set of alloy wing mirrors up for grabs if any one is interested...

Administrators said:
there is a little part of this site called Classifieds :)

Yeah I know...

I should have added, I put an ad up in the classifieds section too...

Administrators said:
there is a little part of this site called Classifieds :)

Would have put parts up in classifieds as thats what i normally do but due to the amount of stuff i have to sell i thought itd be best to list on one thread rather than loads of classified ads.

Cheers
:friends:

**UPDATE**

Most bits are off the car now (apart from exhaust and springs)

If anyone has any broken or damaged items on their S3 that theyd like to swap + a bit of cash for my parts your more than welcome. PM me with you requests
Cheers
Ash

Thanks Ollie mate, enjoy the cooler, the HU and Sub will be with you anytime now!

Cheers

Ash

still interested in the MOMO .... if its gone which style was it, does it fit with std gator?

ash_s3 said:
Thanks Ollie mate, enjoy the cooler, the HU and Sub will be with you anytime now!

Cheers

they arrived yesterday. thanks mate:icon_thumright:

dibs on the exhaust,ill prob collect it mate when your ready to sell.

I think if your flogging a lot then doing it this way is much better

Thanks for the bits Ash nice meeting you,shame to see the car on blocks waiting to be crushed...laws an ***

voorhees said:
Thanks for the bits Ash nice meeting you,shame to see the car on blocks waiting to be crushed...laws an ***

Thanks mate, good to meet you too :icon_thumright:

How she stands at the moment :(

DSC00110.JPG

DSC00111.JPG

DSC00109.JPG

Ash, can you get the drivers side dashboard vent out, the far right hand one, not the centre one out? The wheel on mine broke today and its broken shut, so my side window is misting up! !
If you can, let me know how much please!!

Cheers, car looks real sad, a real shame.

(be a shame if someone nicked the shell!!! lol!)

Crap, just notcied your is prefacelift. I need a facelift one!! damn!

yeh big difference in the interior, head lights and tail lights, i was about to buy the cup holder (mines broken) from you but the pre-facelift probably won't fit mine!

meds said:
yeh big difference in the interior, head lights and tail lights, i was about to buy the cup holder (mines broken) from you but the pre-facelift probably won't fit mine!

no cup holders in mine mate

i was aware of the differences in headlights, tail lights, centre console, steering wheel, badges etc.. but didnt know little things like heater vents are also different!

jeffers999 said:
Looks a shame i bet you are gutted seeing your car sitting like that i would be..
I was and its not mine...like I said the laws a friggin ***

ash_s3 said:
How she stands at the moment :(

Ash................. You're a butcher!

Seriously tho, you must be gutted, I know I would be!

BTW if you still have any of the interior any chance I could get the drivers pillar cover in order to attempt a making a boost guage mount?

S4quatt said:
Ash................. You're a butcher!

Seriously tho, you must be gutted, I know I would be!

BTW if you still have any of the interior any chance I could get the drivers pillar cover in order to attempt a making a boost guage mount?

yeah sure, drop me a PM

Does look a mess doesn't it, not nice to see an S3 looking like this, especially when its your own! (or not in this case??)

When you do see an S3 stripped you at least expect it to have some accident damage :(

ive seen cars like this this in liverpool,on nearly every street corner,lol.does look bad hope you get a decent motor next time (meaning legit).

Do you still have the "grey trim" that goes along the lower part of the front bumper? It's the one that goes around both fog lights and under the number plate.

I'm assuming this is the same on both a pre/post facelift S3.

Thanks

David

DJ - Should be able to help mate

David - Il see what i can do mate

Thanks everyone - Merry Christmas

Ash

yeah im still waiting to spend my xmas money on your exhaust mate,lol

Exhaust is off the car today, just need to get the cats off now, will tackle that job tomorrow!

Pics tomorrow