1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The rogues gallery...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FactionOne, Oct 28, 2004.

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey folks,

Had a couple of amusing sightings around the area close to where I work yesterday/today, I thought some of you might enjoy a chuckle at them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I solemnly promise there has been no photo-editing, apart from the removal of registrations and the addition of the highlight on the last photo!

...I've often found myself wondering how AWESOME a bright-red Daewoo would look with a HUGE (and also SPECTACULARLY ugly) bonnet vent, well yesterday lunchtime I found a visual aid...

[​IMG]

And this afternoon, I found myself knee-deep in prototype machines with serious teething-troubles; and shortly after, stood in a car park for some nicotine replenishment, and I saw what could only be described as a SUPERCAR!...

There were so many things to love... The beautiful paintwork, the matching colour (pants) rims, the wing, the rifle-silencer like exhaust, and the trendy unpainted section of the boot lid to name just a few. I was dumbstruck!

[​IMG]

Also... In the area I circled on this last pic, there was a sticker which read "Nitrous Powered" - Unfortunately I couldn't find the driver to enquire as to whether this is inhected into the engine or the passenger cabin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[​IMG]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Regards,

Rob.
  2. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif What are they thinking!
  3. neiloneilo

neiloneilo Member

Intresting.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I wonder if the dawooo was a football fan of the local team /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Or Mr Nitros builds computers the same way he builds cars? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  4. excursion

excursion Member

yeah check it out:
    [​IMG]

TURBO!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
  5. imported_xmaslolly76

imported_xmaslolly76 Guest

when are they going into production i'll have one..... NOT

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif
  6. imported_RastaS4

imported_RastaS4 Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    neversaydie said:
    Is that a picknic table I see there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

My god a turbo picknic table - how cool, would make a F1 car blush. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My God!!!! I can't even imagine what they were thinking when they decided to own such cars!!! And about the picnic table...good observation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G
  7. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    RastaS4 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    neversaydie said:
    Is that a picknic table I see there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

My god a turbo picknic table - how cool, would make a F1 car blush. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My God!!!! I can't even imagine what they were thinking when they decided to own such cars!!! And about the picnic table...good observation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah... Some people cant really afford good cars, or just dont care.. Which is fine..priorities lie elsewhere. But these idiots have heaps of s*it you decided to make EVEN worse! I mean who in their right mind modifies a DAEWOO FFS!

Rich
  8. AndyCollins

AndyCollins Member

You can polish a turd for ever, but you'll never make it shine!
  9. AndyCollins

AndyCollins Member

Excursion

Is that your old A4 with a few photoshop mods? needs a set of neon washer jets and some underneath disco lights! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
  10. imported_xmaslolly76

imported_xmaslolly76 Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Bloke654 said:
    Excursion

Is that your old A4 with a few photoshop mods? needs a set of neon washer jets and some underneath disco lights! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And dont forget the burberry paint job total class youve got to give a touch of chav /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  11. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

I think the wheels finish it off with the touch of class "scrap heap blue bonnet" and that turbo sign - Thats probably the only thing that is "turbo" on the car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  12. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]
    Bloke654 said:
    have a look at the picture a bit more closely!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Errm what you mean that it says "Turbo" on the side of the car - my days yo you must seem to think I care or something?

How about you read all the posts? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  13. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Or maybe I have taken it all wrong - I dunno maybe you wanna clarify? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  14. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

sarcasim really doesnt come across in a forum LOL
  15. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Well Come on then?

Been waiting all day!
  16. AndyCollins

AndyCollins Member

The A4 in the pic is Excursion's old 1.8T Sport in standard format. All of the Chav extras, ie steelie wheels, blue bonnet, turbo wording, cossie spoiler, have been added using photoshop, the dodgy fit of the rear spoiler gives it away most. Very good effort though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  17. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

lol
  18. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Yup I see now good Photoshop, Wasnt blatantly obvious honest! Still I have a post to post so to speak - will keep you waiting though (and belive this is no photoshop job).