The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

IMG_0888.jpg

Whats the specs on these, are they 17s?

Hi all

Great thread so far, plenty of choice out there by the looks of it! Got a new car on order and want it to sit on some BBS CH Black Editions, are there any better pictures of these on an Ibis White 3door than on page 2?

Thanks

James

Mine as it stands, Purple Phaeton Helios on Air Lift:

4777282835_d78d31a386_b.jpg

Not been on in a while, but glad I came back. N8, phenomenal! Great effort sir. Interior is lush too mate.

Not sure if i put any of mine up yet

A few from a while back when N8 cleaned my car for me with my new VMR v710s on

41-1.jpg

DSC07091.jpg

SDC10461-1.jpg

SDC10466-1.jpg

Like the VMR v710s... look awesome! :thumbsup:

Anyone know where you can get the new Black edition wheels from?
images

Checked Ebay not really interseted in anything but the real deal, feel unless your getting some BBS's or the like or audi genuines, it devalues the car a touch for me.

will check with audi themselves, will make that phone call sat down!!

anyone have an idea what sort of price my wheels might fetch? My10 black edition wheels less than 3months old!

just to clarify this is not my own car lol

P7110013.jpg

Not sure if i put any of mine up yet

A few from a while back when N8 cleaned my car for me with my new VMR v710s on

DSC07091.jpg

Great looking rim Jordan, been looking at a set of these for a while as a back up. Stance in the pic above is bang on, looks very good indeed mate.

Great looking rim Jordan, been looking at a set of these for a while as a back up. Stance in the pic above is bang on, looks very good indeed mate.

Cheers buddy :)

Back looks too high in that pic tbh....it's settled better now :)

Dolphin Grey I think. Was available as an optional colour on 8P1, but not on 8P2's. You can get it as an exclusive colour though. Mucho £££££'s!

looks really nice. how far down you think you are in mm? around 50 ?

19" CH black edition
SDC10816.jpg

SDC10818.jpg

exactly the way i am leaning - awesome look! do they fit okay? is that stock suspension or has it been dropped? can you post a sideways pic to see how they sit in the arches??

exactly the way i am leaning - awesome look! do they fit okay? is that stock suspension or has it been dropped? can you post a sideways pic to see how they sit in the arches??

It must have been dropped looking at the rear, these have got me salivating also though. When i get mine delivered i may have a quick change on the cards lol.

yeah it does now i look again. tbh i saw an ibis with stock wheels and it wasnt that bad. in cyprus the roads are shonk so 19s are not first choice and if i can stay on 18s i will - hence the about face to stock rims. losing the roof rails was deffo a good move in improving the look

anyone have an idea what sort of price my wheels might fetch? My10 black edition wheels less than 3months old!

just to clarify this is not my own car lol

P7110013.jpg

I want those wheels where can i buy them? what do i search for in ebay?

Can anyone post me a BBS CK on Phantom Black 2010 A3's? All I could find was on pre-facelift A3 (quite hard for me tbh :p).

82833243.jpg

Thinking for a set of these on my car!