The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

Anyone know what the rim weight (no tyres) is of the OEM RS3 19" 8J rotor? Need to know for shipping purposes and can't find this info anywhere.

IMG 4925
RH ZW3's 18x8.5+9
Unsure of offsets if im honest.

Running 35mm Spacers up front, aswell as 25's on rear, will try swapping them around though as i want more poke on rear.

215/35/18 - Fronts
205/40/18 - Rears

Going to change fronts to 205/40's though with time.

They look good Brad. I have a set of RH ZW4s on mine right now. (For sale too ;) )

Just bought some 18" Dare LP-5's in silver, specs are 18x8.0" 5x112 ET45 on 225/40/18 Toyo PX4 Proxes, my question is what size wheels spacers would you guys recommend for the wheels to be flush with the arches?

Thanks, Photos to follow when they arrive!

GetInline.aspx

Last edited:
saw a us spec tailgate in the flesh a few months back i hated that looked odd to me havent seen a us spec facelift (that i can recall) yet

Yup, they were on a Passat so have 225 tyres on, but I'll have 255s on them for summers.

Just wondering if anyone could help me out here and point me in the right direction, I have a 2010 audi a3 sportback 1.6ltr Looking to drop it, was going to go for the kw v1's but heard they do not drop it that much, I just need to get the right set-up for the 2013 show-season.

IMG_4990_zps099ca5a2.jpg

Cheers mate, yeah been looking into them also, found prices but there is two versions, (strut clamp 50mm - strut clamp 55mm) not to sure what this means. not quite the suspension wiz to be honest.

Happy new year all.
I appologise in advance if this is the wrong area to ask this.....
I have a question regarding fitment on my sportback. I canni afford legit lm's however love the wheel that im gonna try a set of reps. I have ap coilovers with the fronts wound all the way down (no helpers to remove) and the rear adjusters removed, i want to run a 19" but concerened that with the gained ride heights its gonna look like a truck. Am i just paranoid? and if not what is the best width Et combo and prefered tyre size?

Pretty sure yours is 50mm but I'd wait for someone else on here to confirm it.

55mm all 8P3 are 55mm. 8P1 and 8P2 1.6 and 1.9 are 50mm everything else 55mm.

Cheers mate, yeah been looking into them also, found prices but there is two versions, (strut clamp 50mm - strut clamp 55mm) not to sure what this means. not quite the suspension wiz to be honest.

You need 55mm and get the h&r ultra lows i told you about from Si or get some FKs from DPM performance and remove the helper springs.

Aright, question reference Nankang tyres.. Has anyone ever used them, if so what's yours/their thoughts..?

Aright, question reference Nankang tyres.. Has anyone ever used them, if so what's yours/their thoughts..?

They are alright tyres for the price. Dry grip isn't bad but in the wet they are a bit slidy. Personally I would spend a wee bit more on some mid-range tyres like Kumhos :)

This thread would be 30 pages shorter without all the back patting
and reposting of the same pics. Really needs a tidy up.

Reactions: Mgharris2182
What makes you say that nath, havent seen a set of them on a car for at least 10 minutes now :ninja:

Reactions: N8 and S.