The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

My '04 A3 TDI with Y-Spoke design OEM A6 wheels. Hope you like 'm..

TQ guys, just brought my USA singleframe bumper to the paintshop, should come out nicely with the SML's!

PS; The car is lowered with a coilover-set from Eibach.

TQ guys, just brought my USA singleframe bumper to the paintshop, should come out nicely with the SML's!

PS; The car is lowered with a coilover-set from Eibach.

Sitting very nice!! How low did you go?

I need new wheels this week ! If you have any for sale or know of any, pictures and price please ,

I have two sets of rims for sale. Some BBS Speedlines (9x19 et41) with tyres, and a set of staggered Carlsson 1/16s (18"). PM me if you're interested mate :)

The Speedline package is £1250 and the Carlssons (no tyres) are £875.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Carlssons (no-one's done these on an A3 to my knowledge yet ;) ):
web.jpg

When you factor tyres and refurb in Ash it's clear which ones are cheaper ;)

Just saying. :)

When you factor tyres and refurb in Ash it's clear which ones are cheaper ;)

Just saying. :)

Yeah agree with you fully. But he said his budget was £700 so if he was able to get the ones i posted for that price and then wait till he got the extra money for tyres. Wouldnt be so bad

thanks guys been looking at wheels all day now and an more confused then when i started. as i said i'm new to all this and am not sure what i'm doing , the car is mainly used by the wife as the run around but i still want it looking nice , it will never be a show car as i have 3 kids who can destroy anything just by looking at it and the wife thinks that curbs are there to bounce of and keep you on the road when your not looking what your doing, i'm not going to spend a ton of cash on it and not looking to be a trend setter, just want to spend what i can wisely and maybe grab a barging here and there and get some sort of cool looking car out of it , i do like the tt rs 19" but at 2k off e-bay abit to rich for me and not sure that 19" are the best option for the wife? but they do come in 18" but cant find any oem only rep's. so still looking.

I'd go with something like the S-Line wheels in 7.5x18" (or something in 8x18) and run 225/40s. That should give the wheels some protection against the curbs (though I think a little "training" is in order tbh :sm4:). 19s are not really that protected on 35 series tyres.

Reactions: herrmax
Hello lads, im new here so forgive me if im asking a nooby question. I've just bought myself a 2.0 TDi Sport 8P1 and im wondering wether these would fit my car without running coilovers 19" AUDI ALLOY WHEELS A3 S3 A4 S4 A6 S6 A8 Q5 TT S LINE | eBay . I am planning on buying some JOM coilovers in the future when the funds allow. Also does anyone have a picture of an A3 with them rims on?