The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

You can do, I think they are £600 per wheel. but sets come up for sale all the time, I AFAIK N8 has some for sale, I not he may be able to source you some.

My 04 Sport on Sline dampers, H&R springs and A6 Quattro option wheels
IMG_1641.jpg

I was referring to your line of "I want it to look like nobody elses on the road" which if you look @ my sig, I think I've achieved "laugh"
yeah i have to agree there bro you have indeed lmfao unique springs to mind when it comes to your motor n8 but you know i :wub::wub: your car

liking the rims dude nice choice but your missing a centre cap on the front wheel lol

I know pal - got a temp tyre on that wheel whilst my Conti Sport gets repaired so thought I'd save fitting the brand new caps until after refit

Dan... your new wheels look awesome!

I was putting my car back to standard as I've just bought a house and was going to put money towards bits for that... Helios have gone, but I'm a bit reluctant to sell the coilovers as I want some bling wheels again!!! lol... and go lower!

awesome look, the white bentleys are cool as ****....you couldve taken the maccies drink out of your cup holder before the pics tho! lol

is it just me or does anyone else have no idea what orts is on about with the maccys drink comment lol

I think he thinks the white boxing gloves hanging from the rear view mirror in Matt's pic 3 is a maccy d's cup lol

I have those i got them when i bought the car haha

Love your brakes what are they and where did you get them?

is it just me or does anyone else have no idea what orts is on about with the maccys drink comment lol

same here man is he talking about matt's white S3 coz i dont see any maccys drink lol

I think he thinks the white boxing gloves hanging from the rear view mirror in Matt's pic 3 is a maccy d's cup lol

LOL, I really need to stop coming on here late at night!!

bb241519.jpg

Any more requests, you know where I am :wub:

Got the wheels out in the light when I got home, pictures do not do them justice the rims look amazing the diamond cutting has left an amazing finish they proper gleam and sparkle when the sun hits them, looks like they change colour! lol

I'm not sure if he's selling the rims, but Mark is thinking about selling the car...

I was then audi decided to offer me 11k for it! its not even 2 years old and was 20+ then! I was disgusted

Yeah they look sick, just pi**ed at audi but i think they were trying to fob me off first questions they asked me was how old are you and whats your job?! whats that got to do with them!

I was then audi decided to offer me 11k for it! its not even 2 years old and was 20+ then! I was disgusted
when i bought my car i payed 10k for it 6 months later i was looking at trading her in for a seat leon cupra r tdi 150 and got offered £5500 for it i nearly passed out then told them to go f**k themselfs what a joke eh

when i bought my car i payed 10k for it 6 months later i was looking at trading her in for a seat leon cupra r tdi 150 and got offered £5500 for it i nearly passed out then told them to go f**k themselfs what a joke eh

Its wrong isnt it! its valued on parkers for 15,000ish but thats only for the standard version at 18,700 mines got some more toys so i would of liked 16 would settle for 15 or am i being unrealistic

Its wrong isnt it! its valued on parkers for 15,000ish but thats only for the standard version at 18,700 mines got some more toys so i would of liked 16 would settle for 15 or am i being unrealistic
it is mate so wrong and i work for a car dealer too , i would think yours would be worth what figure you have said easy 15k if not more if its a nice car with loads of extra's