1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Return of A4NA18

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by A4NA18, Apr 4, 2007.

1. A4NA18

A4NA18 Member

Hi Lads,

Long time no see!

I had to move to Manchester and could not really connect to internet. Anyway My car is leaking water after doing Southport Manchester. But I think it's only the A/C.... Can someone confirm? It's just in the middle of the front drivetrain kinda...

Other than that, from the move, my car got scratched with a wife putting some carton boxes ON the car.... What is the price of resparying the whole car? I wanna get rid of every single scratches and swirl and stuff. I also have one or two little stone chips so all that: GONE, I want.

Any idea anyone? Thanks in advance!

Cherrio!:whip:
  2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Glad the move went ok mate, a respray could cost anything up to a grand mate, but it would be ideal to get a kit painted.:)
  3. billybravo

billybravo MODERATOR

i know a few good places in manchester where abouts are you im in stockport

cheers

craig
  4. A4NA18

A4NA18 Member

Hi Lads,

Byzan, don't wory, I'm still on the deal ! That's why I'm asking for a full respray!

Billy, I have moved in castlefield. It's in Manchester City Center. Do you know any place cool for respray? I would love to see your car BTW.

That goes for you too Byzan. When do you think we can all gather for a A4 night in Manchester? Lol!!!

My car need attention. Anyone knows about this water thingy? Please help !

I'm gonna be on tomorrow.

Take care Lads!

Cherrio!

:weight_lift2:
  5. Phantom_A4

Phantom_A4 Member

If you used your AC it probably is the system, as you probably know if you use it and pull up. Look underneath, it will look like its leaking, but it isn't, it's just the piping running from your expansion valve/orifice tube.

Try driving for a day, without using it at all. check all your other fluid levels before you use the car just incase it is something other than the AC. If there are no leaks after that, you've solved your own problem. If not check your piping for split hoses etc.

hope this helps!
  6. A4NA18

A4NA18 Member

Alright Lads,

Thanks for the inputs. I just think it's the system as you say, phantom.

Concerning the respraying job, byzan and billy, I'm waiting for your inputs.

Thanks in advance mateys!