1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Reputation Bar explained....

quattrojames Feb 29, 2012

1. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

This is a fairly new feature, and one that questions have been asked of a few times, so I'll attempt to explain it.

Thanks to Paddy for the donor post ;)

[​IMG]

The green bars are an indication of a users reputation. Similar to 'Likes' facility, reputation is gained (or lost) by clicking the star highlighted at the bottom of each post. A positive repuation can just be left, a negative reputation involves leaving a comment.

[​IMG]

You can see where your reputation has come from by clicking on 'Settings' in the top right of your screen.

[​IMG]

2. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

that means nobody loves me then! lol

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Lol, i havent used that in ages. Gave you some points because i feel like being nice lol. :) x

4. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

i gave you some back too, lets see how many times we can get away with it for! :icon_thumright:

5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Lol, i just checked my settings, not amused i got a bad one from someone. :(

6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

If you do it again it'll ask you to "spread it around"!

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

No mate, if nobody loved you, it would be completely red, like a certain member in the F1 thread! :laugh:

8. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Its all a conspiracy :undwech:

This sounds interesting, spill?

9. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Who could possibly be not picking up good rep in the F1 thread ??

10. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost Regional Rep VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

I knew about the bars, but only just read about the star thing being how you "give" reputation. I gave out too much reputation... now I have to wait 24hours.

11. knoxie

knoxie K4OXE

haha i have just sent sandra a private message about this in my settings page, then stumble across this as my iphone was having a spasm

:)

12. Sandra

I just pm'd you the explanation :) x