1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The price of plasma brackets

Caesium Jun 12, 2007

1. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

what a joke this is! I want a bracket that pulls out from the wall to allow the screen angle to be adjusted, and its about 300 quid!

What a crapper, anyone else had this problem?

2. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

Yes. I gave up on the idea, just got it stood on a tv stand now. I can't believe how expensive they are.

3. PorkyWill

PorkyWill Member

I looked into getting one for mine and settled on a slimline one for £150. I could probably have got a cheaper one but I'd really rather not find my tv on the floor when I get home from work!

4. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

:happy: Too true! I've just mine of the stand that Panasonic make for it which was still £300 but i didn't want it on the wall with having the Sky+ box and Xbox aswell.

5. Ed

Ed Member

6. PorkyWill

PorkyWill Member

I just had this built and am having the tv wallmounted this Saturday and the wires chased into the walls so all the other hardware is hidden away. I have the sensors to mount on the IR of the hardware so I can keep the cupboard doors closed at all times as well...
    [​IMG]

7. johnyj

johnyj Member

8. wimbledonjohn

wimbledonjohn New Member

i just noticed this thread, i too had the same problem when i bought my samsung 42". my place is rather small so putting the tele on the wall sounded a great idea untill i asked in comet for 1- £200 ouch, but i had to have it. i recently looked on ebay and although cheaper they are still a rip off. wimbledonjohn:wtf:

9. AndybS3

AndybS3 Member

This any good http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130179