The Pastyman Run - 9th sept

audimad100

Reaction score
We lost a good friend and Audi Enthusiast a few weeks ago, we will be having a tour round Cornwall to some of the places we visited with Ben. this meet will be on the Sunday 9th September and is going to be know as the Pastyman run.
i would like to invite you all to attend, it would be brilliant if we have a real good turn out. we will take in some of the best roads around Cornwall and stop off for some lunch somewhere around lunch time and a few stops en-route for some pictures in amongst some of the best scenery in England.

be good to get a list of names of anyone that would like to attend, we already have a few signed up on another forum and a few VW lads that would like to tag along.

regards Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for this, new to this, would be great to meet you guys

i wouldn't mind it , depends how funds are closer to the time but yeah deff interested :)

Would love to come but off to Scotland that weekend :(

I'll have pasty in Scotland for your friend.
What flavour would he have liked?

thanks Guys, will keep you all posted. Ben was into all sorts of motorsport and it looks like we may have a few Jap cars that want to tag along. could be interesting.

Scott it will have to be a large steak, have a good trip up the hill.

thanks Guys, will keep you all posted. Ben was into all sorts of motorsport and it looks like we may have a few Jap cars that want to tag along. could be interesting.

Scott it will have to be a large steak, have a good trip up the hill.

I'll see what I can do mate.
What drink?
Might as well go the whole hog. :)