1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new RS4 is finally here!!!

dstech Feb 22, 2005

1. dstech

dstech Member

2. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

its still got the concert stereo!! Why?!!

3. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

actually the centre console looks the same as a standard audi i realise its a drivers car, but if i was spending that sort of cash i'd want the car to have moved on in terms of its interior design or offer something a bit different.

4. Hopsta

Hopsta Member

Who cares what the iterior looks like, the sound of that V8 hmmmmmmmmmmm ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Other info and vid link here

5. marctwo

marctwo Member

Looks like a cross between an M5 and a Scooby.

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hot hot hot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Wonderful looking beast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

7. The new RS4 is not quite here, we've still got to wait another year almost for the Avant to arrive. However, it's all true V8 FSI 420 bhp and it weighs in at under 1600 kgs. This thing will go like stink. Can't wait. My order's been in for 6 months.

8. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

Love the interior! The steering wheel looks ratehr nice. Generally a gorgeous looking car. Well done Audi. Just wonder how it drives!

Rich

9. biturbo

biturbo Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Can't wait. My order's been in for 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Neither can I. My order has been in since October 2003 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

10. A 4.2 V8 that revs well over 8000 rpm.....can you imagine the engine note.....Phwaaorrrr!

11. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

Has there been an indication of price yet?

12. TDI-line

I think around £50,000.

But probably won't include interior light pack, cd changer and leather, you know the stuff that usually comes as standard on other makes.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

13. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

It was when I was looking at moving on from the TT I realised how well spec'ed it really was. I looked at a 3.2 A3 and spec'ed that up to £29.5k for a similar level!!

14. deano16v

deano16v Member

its coming with a rear wheel bias quattro system too-Nice! they are trying to say it will be a very capapble track tool, which i dont doubt! 0-125 in around 10 secs is madness.

15. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

everybody seems to shoot thier load at the mention of an RS4, sorry guys it looks like a f`kin brick. keep it `avant` it`s got more style !

16. deano16v

deano16v Member

sorry, i meant to say 10 seconds more (10 odd plus the 4.8), not 10 seconds to 125. Bad english there. apologies.

17. imported_DeadEye

imported_DeadEye Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    everybody seems to shoot thier load at the mention of an RS4, sorry guys it looks like a f`kin brick. keep it `avant` it`s got more style !

[/ QUOTE ]

Here here, if you want a saloon car buy an M3.

18. mikearmstrong

mikearmstrong New Member

Does anyone know if it will be a limited edition (like the previous RS4) or as many as people want, like the RS6? Trouble is that the former means good residual value and the latter means it will be a money burner!

19. TDI-line

Probably the latter, money burner, theres too much competion with the M3 and M5 nowadays.

And welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

20. TDI-line

Anyone got any pics of the new recaros for the RS4, they looks stunning.