The New Knight Rider

Road Razor

Reaction score
This was one of my favourite TV series in the 80s. The remake was shown in USA just a few days ago.

Here's the new KITT.

The Mustang isn't really my cup of tea nor did it go down well with the existing fans. There's going to be things that are missing but I'm still looking foward to watching the new series.

I enjoyed knight rider at the time not sure it will be my cup of tea now though.Like most things it had its day.

Not seen the new one yet, but nothing can replace the original KITT as knightrider I'm afraid, so this show is just banking on the original franchise.

kitt_vorne_1.jpg

it got lots of bad reviews so i wasn't expecting anything but it wasn't that bad.

lots of cheeeeezy moments, especially the hoff's cameo appearance.

It thought for a remake of a classic tv show it was prety good plus it did have a few hints of the old knight rider in it. Plus they have left it open to add more bits about what Kitt is capable of.
Not sure how long till the actual series starts but i will start to watch to see how it pans out.

that mustang aint a patch on the orignial kitt,they've made a bad choice of car IMO,i agree about a corvette,or something around that shape

I think the Mustang would definitely look cool in films like Mad Max but for me it just won't do it here. I've watched the original Knight Rider on DVD last year. The original KITT is an icon in that series, I doubt anything will touch it.

the a-team movie in the pipeline too. what next " manimal " used to watch that when i was a young kid too.

just a note about the A-team has anyone see the vauxhall min van thing not sure if it my local dealer doing them or vauxhall but it has red wheels and red a-team style stipes going up the side like the a-team van!!! looks cr====ap.

I watched 40 mins out of the 2 hours before my sole was getting crushed. If you like bad acting, cheesy lines and woeful effects then this is for you. Don't waste your time. The original series ****** all over this.

The live blog was pretty accurate and better than the show itself... http://www.autoblog.com/2008/02/17/knight-rider-the-liveblog/

This being the pilot, I highly doubt a series would be commissioned. I hope not anyway.