Facelift THE NEW AUDI A3 (2016 FACELIFT) – STILL AHEAD OF THE CURVE

Wish I was in a position to. 4-5 years ago I was. Wife moved to part time and another kid put pay to that! I'll get there again.
Wasn't getting 'in a position' that got you another kid...lol:whistle2:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, glospete, Max-Robbo and 1 other person
Yeah, yeah! No more. 2 girls and the Mrs in the house is more than enough for any man to handle!!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Max-Robbo, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Yeah, yeah! No more. 2 girls and the Mrs in the house is more than enough for any man to handle!!
Upload 2016 6 19 18 21 51

Reactions: James_TDi, Scottyg and Jassyo06
Try living with 2 teenage girls that ain't your's, now that can be a world of pain at times.... No wonder l have a can or 20 lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Scottyg and pburv
Boys rule in our house:yahoo: .........Until something important arises and the sensible one takes over...lol:whip:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and Scottyg
What's happened to your avatar....It's the only reason I'm on the forum....:whistle2:

Reactions: Max-Robbo and Scottyg
That's an up and coming US pole vaulter. Allison Stokke. Don't worry I'll keep you entertained. :wub:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Max-Robbo, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
I'm struggling to understand the standard spec on the new S3, does it have adaptive cruise control? And I can't believe it doesn't have rear sensors as standard! Looking at getting one on lease and should be ordering tomorrow, pcp working out too expensive!

Reactions: Jassi
Ive just noticed that my order tracking on youAudi has finally changed from my PFL spec to my FL spec. Still no build week though

I'm struggling to understand the standard spec on the new S3, does it have adaptive cruise control? And I can't believe it doesn't have rear sensors as standard! Looking at getting one on lease and should be ordering tomorrow, pcp working out too expensive!

Go onto Carwow. They have a complete run down of what's standard and what's not as you go through the order.

Reactions: mojo555 and pburv
Just had a look through the raw data from yourAudi and the build week currently says 201636 meaning week 36... Better not be :wtf:

Just had a look through the raw data from yourAudi and the build week currently says 201636 meaning week 36... Better not be :wtf:

I hope that's not the case mate. What was your spec? A3/S3?

That's never Cosmic blue mate,that's Racing Mica Blue..no matter what it says,Racing mica blue below

View attachment 94438 View attachment 94439

And its Macau Blue/Ara Blue...Macaw is a parrot...lol

I m going to my penneth in here

I think this is indeed cosmic blue ... I did a hell of a lot of googling when the rumour was cosmic was coming to the a3 ... And that colour is cosmic BUT it is a wrap ... and as we know cosmic became cosmos which is oh how can I describe such an Audi mesmerising colour ... Dark blue ... My excitement turned into a brooding pout when the truth came out ....

Build in the first week of September, delivery sometime around the end of September / beginning of October then.

My FL order went in on 25th May, no build date on your Audi yet... (Got Matrix LED's)

And here we go for the long wait!
Audi S3 Sportback S Tronic ordered. Oh yes it is!!!
Re-added Audi Parking System Plus, Privacy Glass (was not keen on this but every single S3 I saw in the street had them and it grew on me!). Kept mono.pur (oh yes!) and added the reversible mat for my road/mountain bikes.
Went via Carfile. Excellent discount. Straightforward. No ********. The most enjoyable experience buying a car ever!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• Audi-S3-Order.png
    Audi-S3-Order.png
    567.2 KB · Views: 362
Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and glamic26
Nice one SF..Remind us all what colour you went for?:friends:

Reactions: Scottyg
You mean you had the chance to get Floret Silver and you didn't take it?? Whit!???? :yahoo::busted cop::friends:
I already had 3 silver cars (ok nothing like floret silver) and I have to have daytona grey at least once :) But floret silver is indeed a beautiful silver.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Scottyg
That's a nice discount, you lucky boy! Can you clarify if that's 14% off the on the road price or the RRP incl options?

Good spec too, most of the toys on there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a nice discount, you lucky boy! Can you clarify if that's 14% off the on the road price or the RRP incl options?

Good spec too, most of the toys on there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ROTR £41,225 (incl options) -> after discount (incl. £500 contrib for PCP) -> £35,479

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pauly69
Any word on delivery?
I was told of delays for the stronic....

Any word on delivery?
I was told of delays for the stronic....

I have now been told there are delays on the:

Virtual Cockpit
Matrix LEDLights
1.4 TFSI COD engines

I honestly have no idea who/what to believe. :/

I have now been told there are delays on the:

Virtual Cockpit
Matrix LEDLights
1.4 TFSI COD engines

I honestly have no idea who/what to believe. :/

Don't think there is a delay on virtual cockpit. I have that speced and my confirmed build week is next week, WK26.

Don't think there is a delay on virtual cockpit. I have that speced and my confirmed build week is next week, WK26.

I'm not saying there is a delay in Virtual cockpit or any of the above... I just wish Audi and their dealers would get their **** together and give us the correct info. Something is obviously wrong, and I am certain it's the Matrix lights, but give me the facts and stop misleading me with misinformation. I literally spoke to three members of Audi UK's customer services team last week, along with my dealer, and got 3 different reasons for why I still do not have a build week.:blahblah1:

Reactions: CrypticMG