1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new arrival! :)

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by supanova, Feb 19, 2013.

1. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

So I sadly had to say good bye to this,

[​IMG]

But Happily said hello to this!! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Audi A4 2007, Avant. 2.0 Tdi SE

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. A4_MaJiK

A4_MaJiK Azeem

Nice move mate! Just wanted to point out your poor attempt at blurring the numberplate out LOL! Enjoy the new motor. :thumbsup: Any plans...?

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S4

Heheh! It's like watching a 3D tele without the daft Bono specs!

5. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

Lol I feel ashamed and embarrassed all at the same time. For someone who works with photoshop every single day as
    part of his profession I'm ashamed that the poor attempt. Lol but anywho, my plans are pretty minimal at the moment,
    A mate of mine has given me the rs4 front grill for it. (Hopefully it fits) there is a humming noise coming from the front
    drivers side but am I right in sayin that this could be from the tyre as its a snow tyre that's on that side, and oonly that
    side for some odd reason.

6. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member

Hi fella & welcome to this side of the forum, nice motor, it looks like an SE - not sure the RS4 grille will fit without a bit of chop work.
    Happy modding

7. A4_MaJiK

A4_MaJiK Azeem

The humming noise could be the wheel bearing but sounds like it will most likely end up being the snow tyre as you have mentioned already.

RS4 grill will only fit the S-Line bumper without modifications. Let me know if you're planning on selling it...:p

8. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S4

Sorry, I did also mean to say, that is a nice looking car. I hope you enjoy owning it.

9. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member
    Audi S4

I've had cars in the past with "bearing noises" and it has always turned out to be the tyres. Never replaced a wheel bearing yet.

10. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

Yeah thats what I was afraid of. If it definately doesnt fit which knowing my luck.... it wont. I'll give you first refusal. As my mate is giving it to me if it doesnt fit ill tell him that I may very well have a buyer for it and let you know.

P.s just back from the mechanic and be reckons that I need a front wheel bearing and a bushing too. will be getting that sorted within the next day or too. but over all I absolutely love the drive. so smooth, feels like a very rich drive. :)