Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
So I sadly had to say good bye to this,

2jb5s1f.jpg

But Happily said hello to this!! :)

2e0s4ys.jpg

2mmizy1.jpg

2enc9c0.jpg

Audi A4 2007, Avant. 2.0 Tdi SE

Lol I feel ashamed and embarrassed all at the same time. For someone who works with photoshop every single day as
part of his profession I'm ashamed that the poor attempt. Lol but anywho, my plans are pretty minimal at the moment,
A mate of mine has given me the rs4 front grill for it. (Hopefully it fits) there is a humming noise coming from the front
drivers side but am I right in sayin that this could be from the tyre as its a snow tyre that's on that side, and oonly that
side for some odd reason.

Hi fella & welcome to this side of the forum, nice motor, it looks like an SE - not sure the RS4 grille will fit without a bit of chop work.
Happy modding

The humming noise could be the wheel bearing but sounds like it will most likely end up being the snow tyre as you have mentioned already.

RS4 grill will only fit the S-Line bumper without modifications. Let me know if you're planning on selling it...:p

I've had cars in the past with "bearing noises" and it has always turned out to be the tyres. Never replaced a wheel bearing yet.

The humming noise could be the wheel bearing but sounds like it will most likely end up being the snow tyre as you have mentioned already.

RS4 grill will only fit the S-Line bumper without modifications. Let me know if you're planning on selling it...:p

Yeah thats what I was afraid of. If it definately doesnt fit which knowing my luck.... it wont. I'll give you first refusal. As my mate is giving it to me if it doesnt fit ill tell him that I may very well have a buyer for it and let you know.

P.s just back from the mechanic and be reckons that I need a front wheel bearing and a bushing too. will be getting that sorted within the next day or too. but over all I absolutely love the drive. so smooth, feels like a very rich drive. :)