THE MAN WITH THE BIGGEST ARMS

marriedblonde said:
Never bothered trying to do single/low rep max lifts so I have no idea what I can press on an olympic bar...

I don't do it very often to be honest, but it's just one of those league competitions we have on our wall at the gym. But to give you an idea of what I'm repping (completely supplement-free) with an Olympic bar at the moment,........18 clean reps with 100KG.
120-125KG is my 10 rep max really (it's amazing how the graph isn't directly proportional LOL!!).

But when I use the SMITH though, it's because I often train alone and I need the safety for when the weight get's daft. I always have spotters for my very max 1/2RM lifts though.

Yeah, no pulleys or belts on OUR Smith, and the bar with gravity weighs a proper 20KG.

Definitely horses for courses yeah, and I know what you mean about having only one main thing to worry about with a Smith,.......ie. just push, but it does detract from my proper technique as said.

I try to line my *** up with a line or groove in the bench before I put the plates on, but every time I lie down to lift I seem to be an inch or so too high or too low :)

The best man to give advice, now he's on this forum is BBigman2000, I would say he's without doubt the daddy.............;)

Just Plain Old said:
The best man to give advice, now he's on this forum is BBigman2000, I would say he's without doubt the daddy.............;)

Aye, especially with a job like his ;)

Big man with a big RS6 too :rock:

i aint posted on here for ages. just come off my bsn no explode was a good supplement to take good creatine surge with nitric oxide to keep those viens sticking out for hours. on a stack or tribulus and zma with wpc 80 whey mixed with maltodextrine and glutamine from www.myprotien.co.uk. aint lifting as heavy gained sum fat off coming off no explode cuz the old formula had lil bits of ephidrine. hows every one elses training going? im aiming to put on mass over xmas then cut up in feb im 13st wanna get to 14st in bulk see if i hit it. happy training in the dam cold gym hate it already ****** my front delt up didnt warm up properly

LOL

Some of you guys havent got a dam clue LOL

Greg Valentino, is a JOKE, he uses SYNTHOL its basically an injectable silicon based substance that swells the muscles up.

Its a very dangerous practise and only a complete idiot like him would consider it.

Steroids will do nothing like that to you.

I was a very serious bodybuilder, and in feb this year I was 21 stone with 9% bodyfat, 21" arms, my best bench press is 223kilos.

It would take to long to correct every post in this thread !!

bb

bbigman2000 said:
No steroids are not SAFE !! But the practises of Greg Valentino are frowned upon in the bodybuilding world, he is a reject !!

I think just about everyone world wide now knows and agrees Mr Valentino is an idiot.