1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Long Wait Begins

Coxy234 Jul 7, 2013

1. Coxy234

Coxy234 Member

Just ordered my first Audi, Looking forward to becoming a happy Audi owner.

I only managed to test drive the 1.4(122PS) engine and was impressed so the 1.4(140PS) can only get better.

1.4 COD S-Line
    Glacier White
    Sport Suspension

Advanced key
    Audi sound system
    Comfort package
    Hold assist
    Interior lighting package
    Privacy glass
    Satellite Navigation system – SD card based

The dealer told me it would be a September / early October delivery.

I managed to get £1530 off book price and LifeShine protection/AutoGlym Bag for free.

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice spec. September/october wont be long and your car will be hear. Quite a few of the guys on september collection, your in good company in here. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. Coxy234

Coxy234 Member

Thanks,

I've been reviewing the site for a while to help me decide on extras. There is some good advice in the forum an everyone seems very helpful. I'm sure I will be spending many hours on here in the future.

4. grantDUBshaw

grantDUBshaw Active Member

A lot of people recently that have bought there 8v have had an earlier delivery date than mine :( and I ordered mine nearly a month ago, I had a delivery date roughly when I bought the car being week 48 !

Why would they give me such a pro longed date compared to all others?

5. smk82

smk82 Active Member

maybe its the s-line suspension? I did read on a thread on here that there were delays with orders including this option?

6. grantDUBshaw

grantDUBshaw Active Member

Hmm maybe so.. I know there's not many of us that have gone for the s-line suspension but I'm hoping will look good with a smaller arch gap :)

Anyway.. Congrats with the order, looks a nice spec!

7. Coxy234

Coxy234 Member

When I placed the order the sales assistant said he would amended an order he already had in the system for a demo car so I could get an earlier delivery date. To be fair I didn't believe him as I thought he was trying to convince me to sign. Maybe he was telling the truth. He did say would it be a problem if it arrived early September....fingers crossed...