1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The list below the door! (S-line)

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by imported_trident21, Apr 28, 2005.

1. imported_trident21

imported_trident21 Guest

The Vag has some problems to get the correct list to my car!
    [​IMG]
    I wounder if the one that I have is an old one! So you guys with a new S-line what list do you have? (I know that one is left and one is right)
  2. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

The one not fitted must be drivers side on a RH drive car. Looks like VAG parts messed up on this point, maybe !
  3. Paul_M

Paul_M Member

Maybe it's from the old s-line TT? Definately doesn't look like the ones in mine.
  4. The911SC

The911SC Active Member

I have a 2005 model S line and I have the same ones fitted as yours not like the new one at all
  5. steeve

steeve Active Member

My car is a month old and has the ones fitted that are fitted to yours. The left hand one. I would guess that the one on the right may be aftermarket, (parts can sometimes be different) or its for another car.
  6. imported_trident21

imported_trident21 Guest

The not mountet one is the part that Etka says my car have, but I have never seen it on a car before! But Audis headquater in sweden has found the right one for me.