The Jaffa in Scotland

Blackie

Reaction score
Website
www.desmocorse.net
Last week i covered about 1500 miles in the Jaffa a week after bringing it home from Guildford Audi. It performed very well & apart from the wheel rubbing issue i had no probs

I went as far as Nairn up in the Highlands & the Jaffa went to the high altitudes of Aviemore & Glencoe. Very pleased so did a few pics.

When i got back the car was hanging so i spent nearly a full day washing,claying & cleaning it.

P1040406.jpg

P1040405.jpg

P1040403.jpg

P1040564.jpg

P1040563.jpg

P1040565.jpg

Reactions: S Liner, Paullie, MartayMcFly and 1 other person
Looking fab, Blackie! Pity I didn't see you on the road when you were up in this neck of the woods. Loving the black S3 badge, ..I'm sure I've seen one of those somewhere before, lol. :wub: xx

Hope you enjoyed your visit to Scotland Blackie. At least the weather wasnt too bad for you. The car is looking stunning. :) x

Thanks

Yes i did. I have mostly been to Scotland as a kid as my M&D had a touring caravan and my Grandad was born in Oban. Mrs B hasnt really been around the area so i thought i,d give her a taster of the scenery.
Last year i went to the Hebs on the bike so its a shame i could,nt get over there this time but i,m sure she saw enough & she would one day like to move up there.

Next time your up for a visit, we will need to organise a meet up with Paullie and some of the others, and we will recommend all the coolest places for you to take Mrs B to visit. :) x

The cars looking great thats what i want mine to look like as i have a orange pre faclift s3 i noticed in your first picture you have the audi badge in black and in the last picture its stock silver and cant decide which to go for which do you prefer? or was the last picture a before photo?