1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The infamous badge and grille post!

toaophil Apr 8, 2013

1. toaophil

toaophil Audi!

Wondering if anyone fancies sharing their pics, if they have a Black estate?

I have an Avant S Line - loving it - but I'm curious to see how I could make it more individual etc..

ie: at the moment its badge'less on the back and front with standard grilles and chrome surrounds. But I've seen those aftermarket 'S' badges with the red square and honey comb grilles / all black grilles etc...

I'm not a chrome fan, I dont have the chrome window surround - all black. But there is something appealing about the chrome on the front.

I've done lots of vinyl'ing in my time - so all thoughts and ideas are welcome!

Did someone just mention bigger exhaust trims? Or a front splitter? ........

Hmmmmmmm......

:)

Phil

2. toaophil

toaophil Audi!

red calipers??

3. Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

4. AlexGSi2000

AlexGSi2000 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Debadged rear - Plastidipped front grille;

[​IMG]

5. krisavant

krisavant Active Member

Stealth mode. Black grill, tinted headlights and tinted fogs.

6. Mav190sline

Mav190sline Active Member

Plasti dipped rings and upper/lower grilles. Looks 100 times better ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365451731.607649.jpg

7. rob0904

rob0904 Member

Hi, I want to plastidip my chrome too would like joey'd head lights too but haven't got and spending money for a while.
    Get it plastidip paint then if u don't like it or fancy a change just peel it off :)

[​IMG]

Rob

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013