1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The future of home computers..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Khufu, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

wish mine was as good.....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Yeah, new home computers....IF YOU WISH TO RULE THE WORLD...MOUAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

4. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

Dont you just love insights into the future from 50 years ago... Surely we should be flying round in our spaceships by now! Like in Back to the future Pt2

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

[ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    Dont you just love insights into the future from 50 years ago... Surely we should be flying round in our spaceships by now! Like in Back to the future Pt2

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it thats on your list of mods Rich, folding wheels and taking off LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

6. [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are joking about it but they are actually working on a flying car project...and so I read in the newspaper, it will be around in a few years. LOW ALTITUDE FLY BY'S /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

G