1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Expendables

lil_coz May 19, 2010

1. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

I wanna watch this. Some big names! You just know it's going to be a Sunday night with some drinks and mates kinda film.

2. Wozski

Wozski Member

Wasnt as good as you think it will be. Typical over the top action film with past it actors. Gutted as i was expecting it to be good.

3. bored_welsh_lad

bored_welsh_lad New Member

I watched it this morning, I thought it was brilliant.. Some of the fight scenes are awesome. Next on the agenda is Salt whilst I iron my uniform

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Finally got round to watching this, I can see this film being better in the pictures than on a 42" Plasma, needs the sound wound up, it's just everything blowing up! lol :gun2:

As for a bunch of old timers, you know it's just a film for Sly to sign off and pass the buck to the younger generation, it's great how he managed to get all these guys together! Storyline, what storyline?

5. Andrew@A.L.D

Andrew@A.L.D May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.

Watching soon so i'll let you know what i think

6. Audilad1

Audilad1 New Member

Some pretty good fight scenes in it, good action film