1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Engineers 8P 1 Progress Thread (Pic Heavy)

The Engineer Apr 25, 2011

1. The Engineer

The Engineer Member

I know, the rear is awful and offensive! :puke2:

Plan an 8P3 S line rear bumper in the new year :thumbsup:

2. nally

nally MPG the new BPH

wheel finish ?

3. The Engineer

The Engineer Member

My wheels were like that when I bought the car, I think the going rate it around £50 per wheel.

Mine are a Subaru Grey :o.k:

4. The Engineer

The Engineer Member

These are the photoshops I done to decide if i wanted to do the black grill.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the poll and at the moment the black grill alone just beats the all black.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/119994-opinions-please-pics-inside.html

And here are the pictures of the real wrap, i am over the moon with the look and finish.
    The wrap was very easy to do. the hardest part would be to get the bumper off if you
    didn't know what you was doing. Luckily my friend is a body work expert and is the person
    who fitted the bumper. :salute:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some more artistic photos to come...

5. nally

nally MPG the new BPH

verry nice not paying £200 to re do my winters tho. you shoud be able to find the bumper quite easy. i have just sold mine for £100 with the sline diff just been repained in matt black. if you can find one go for the s3 diff

6. nally

nally MPG the new BPH

love the retrim grill

7. The Engineer

The Engineer Member

Thanks Nally :thumbsup:

Ps, that's was a great price you sold your bumper for. I'm sure you could have got more for it. Gutted I missed that sale

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  8. ilim

ilim Active Member

Right, weirdest thing happened, while reversin the car, the car starting shaking and stalled upon switching it back on,the clutch feels really funny. When u slowly take it up to the bit the rev goes down to zero and jaults same with the reverse gear. The cars 11mnths old, can it be faulty???

Ilim

9. The Engineer

The Engineer Member

I think you may have posted this in the wrong section. Ie. my thread. Try start a new one bud :icon_thumright:

10. nally

nally MPG the new BPH

sorry dude it was just in the way. one of our lads have it lost about £50 on it but hey ho. took me ages to find that one dont it in two parts

11. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Fantastic looking car.

12. The Engineer

The Engineer Member

Thanks Sandra :hi:,

got a few more updates to write up from the summer so keep an eye on the thread :cool:

13. nally

nally MPG the new BPH

meet in summer mate ?

14. The Engineer

The Engineer Member

Sounds good to me Nally. :rock:

15. The Engineer

The Engineer Member

Been a while since the last update, lets start with some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were taken a while ago just after my good friend wrapped my grill.

16. The Engineer

The Engineer Member

Next up was front tyres. After reading such good reviews on here about Falkens in general I went for these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From what a gather they are not as good as the FK452's but I am happy with them for the price.
    In all honesty the Continental Sport contact 3's they replaced felt to be a better tyre.

I may go for those or the FK452's next time :yum: